Monday, March 30, 2009

Cheerio Mates! We are back in the states!

Well I've never had a worse case of jet lag, but it is great to be home. We had a couple of rough flights getting back, alot of turbulence, crying babies, and a rough landing in SLC. But we made it! I gained about 5 pounds in a week so I guess I'll be hitting the gym hard, but I have to say it was worth it. The food was great. The best fish and chips I've ever had in my life, and tons of outdoor activities to do! I just am not in the mood to catch up on laundry, grocery shopping, and paying the bills, but life goes on unfortunately. For pics of the trip visit our travel blog here.

5 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm having a hard time containing my jealousy! You were missed, and more importantly Cate was missed on Sunday...

Can we get our ladies together to play soon?

Taylor Family said...

Can't wait to see the travel blog. Love the title of the post. You are too clever. Glad you made it back safe and sound even if you are jet-lagged.

Bonny said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my last post. Sounds like you had a great time, but it is hard being back in reality isn't it? Good luck! I hate that stuff anyway.

Janalee Hubbard said...

I just read your travel blog(how fun to have a "travel blog"!)

And, Seriously? Seriously. I am just speechless about how incredible that sounds. I am just going to live vicariously through you. I enjoy all the details of the food experiences, you are a girl after my own heart! The food is a major part of my vacations too. Can't wait to hear where you go next!

Courtney McKay said...

How fun I bet that you had, who cares about the 5 pounds, I am sure it was worth it!! We love to eat and eat and eat at all our travel destinations too. You and Chris are smart you get to go on fun trips, eat great food and leave the kids behind!! I am completely jealous!! Get some rest!!