Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Funny and Freaky Photo's

For your enjoyment, and my own I wanted to compile all of our goofy and down right scary looking photos. So enjoy!









You gotta zoom in on this one to get the yuck factor.






















This classis was hiding in the background of a birthday party pic!



After fearlessly diving in, he actually came up happy (2nd photo)






Note to DCFS: this is an optical illusion, I do not make it a habit of hanging my kids off cliffs for a photo.





The living dead? Or just compromised genes. Probably the later.

8 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh Courtney. I am ROTFLMAO. I have tears! For those of you who don't get the above......I am Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass off. I loved it!

Mandi Moon said...

Whatever, we all know that you really hang your kids off of cliffs just to get that perfect shot. You aren't fooling any of us!

Taylor Family said...

I had to look again this morning....we have the funniest family ever. Love you guys!

Hanne and Fam said...

My kids sleep with their eyes part way open too. They get it from their dad, but now you've got me thinking that I should get a picture of it.

Cathy said...

OK you Taylor Kid does your Mom need to wash your mouth out with soap? Hey Courtney does this mean war like the last time.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Individually they are great but even funnier when compiled all together like that! Show that at a family reunion:)

Candice Eborn said...

Those were great! Thanks for not including the real doosy! The cliffhanger shots were scary, it made my stomach turn just to look at them.

Bonny said...

Funny! The first one reminds me of one we have of my niece's whole body in one leg of my pajama bottoms. :)