Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello There!

Well I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. For some reason I had lost every desire to post. I just couldn't move on past my last post. It felt a little too much like leaving my mom behind, and moving on. I really didn't want too. I still don't want to, but I owe it to my kids to continue to document what our family is up to occasionally. Those who read my blog know just how occasionally that is (very very occasionally), but it's better than nothing. It's my only stab at documenting our life. I will forever miss seeing Garden City listed on my viewed list. But I have a feeling my mom has got a much more intimate spot in witnessing the goings on in our house now, than she ever did before.

I think the best place to go from here is documenting some of my favorite memories of my mom.

0 comments: