Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Soccer 2010

Well better late than never right. I thought I was behind on blogging before well I have now skipped an entire year! Yes that's right the boys are now playing soccer for the 2011 season and I am barely posting last years. Lovely, but I guess maybe my stubborness to not give up entirely may just come in handy. Well these pics are my favorites from the season, you can't see Cai's face above, but there's a whole lot of action packed into that picture. Cai made leaps and bounds this year as far as his soccer skills go. His confidence and drive have really helped him learn so much this year. His dribbling and defense are great. He actually is really going after the ball instead of letting everyone take it ahead of him and he has even scored some points!



Cole is playing on a team with some friends from the neighborhood, and they are doing awesome. Cole has such a tremendous knack for sports things have seemed to come really easy for him. He's no prodigy or anything, but he really seems to enjoy sports and is showing alot of promise in soccer. He has only scored a few goals, but he has gotten a hold of the ball alot, and has been able to get the ball away from the other team and down to the goal to help assist.








2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

What's up with this previous post?

Anyway, can't believe what I am seeing. A real live post! Woohoo! Love your kids and had a great time hanging out this weekend

Taylor Family said...

Not previous post....I mean previous comment. Anyone you know?