Monday, November 3, 2008

BOO!










No one was very scary for Halloween this year except maybe me. The kids were a fairytale. Cai was a Knight, Cole was a dragon, and Cate a princess of course. She recently discovered princesses and that is about all she talks about. Chris and I were Static Cling and Dirty Laundry. I had my hair ratted out and painted blue with lint all over it and blue and white sparkly makeupon my face then I had my skirt hitched up to my knee and the kids clothes and socks pinned all over me. Chris was supposed to wear a laundry basket with clothesline suspenders full of dirty laundry, but Cate fell asleep for the ward party so she missed out and Chris stayed home with her. Halloween night the kids went to the mall to trick or treat and after we were done they were so loaded up with candy they didn't really need to hit the neighborhood, but how could we not. Grandma and Grandpa Guymon came up to hang out with us so we carved pumpkins ( Cai made the one with the face and spider on the side, and me and Cole made the skeleton hand ones). We tried to hit the pumpkin walk, but apparently it is all cleaned up for Halloween night, but he kids had a great time anyways. Now we just have to get through all this candy without any cavities!

11 comments:

Hanne and Fam said...

Your addition is looking great! When it is all done I want to come over and see it.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

ummm the kids look fantastic and the pumpkins are impressive, but where the heck is your pic? It's not every day you dress up like static cling, and it wouldn't be fair to deprive us of seeing you so clingy! :) post em! :) We really did have SO much fun with you guys and hope we can get together again SOON!

Eileen said...

Static Cling and Dirty Laundry!? So clever. I agree with s/wilson clan-post pics.

Hayley said...

Your kids just get cuter and cuter! (If possible). And Cate is looking so grown up.

I want to see the addition too, though I will probably be jealous much!

Teena said...

Courtney! How are you?? Your kids are way too cute! They are all so big now! I hope it's ok that I added you. I'd love to stay up to date on your family!

Candace said...

Courntey,
I love your blog! I love the little things you say about your kids on the side, it is hilarious!! Your family picture at the top is so cute, who took it?

Candice Eborn said...

I love the themed costume idea! You can tell Cate is loving the princess thing just from the picture. Your pumpkins turned out really cute. I handed my kids washable markers and told them to design their pumpkins while I updated the blog, then I helped them carve. It actually bought me quite a bit of "freetime".

Taylor Family said...

I'm so glad you all had a wonderful Halloween. The costume idea for your 3 kids was darling. Cate looks pleased as punch! Too bad we didn't get to see you and Chris. You guys are always so clever! Miss ya!

Guymon Family said...

Actually I don't think we got any pics of us as static cling and dirty laundry, sorry! The next day we rooted around in our closets and I was a Goth chick and Chris was a white Flava-Flav (rapper). It was pretty scary how it wasn't much of a stretch from either of our high school wardrobes. What an unlikely couple we are (but perfect for each other).

Bonny said...

I just had a minute to hop on. Your family is so darling! So fun to see you on here. Come check out mine at rickandbonnydansie.blogspot.com. Take care!

Devon said...

Hey, I hope it's okay that I found your blog from facebook. Your kids are DARLING! What a beautiful family you guys have! And they are funny (of course). Now all I want is to see pictures of the inside of your house because I'm sure you've made it look AMAZING (like you always do!)