Tuesday, November 18, 2008

From the mouths of babes


I had to share the most darling thing that Cate just said. We were sitting at the computer finding a game for her to play when she saw the picture of Christ above the computer and said "Jesus crying mommy?" I asked "why is he crying Cate?" then she said "him hand hurt, need bandaid." For any nursery workers who think that kids aren't paying attention in class you never know what they are picking up. I just know we haven't discussed that subject in any recent FHE lessons, my boys are obsessed with the Book of Mormon stories lately, and since they get to pick the lessons, that is usually what we focus on. What a sweetheart. She can barely talk and understands at least a little about Christ's sacrifice for us. Definitely one of those "makes it all worthwhile moments."

4 comments:

Hiatts said...

oh, that is so sweet what a cute story!

Bonny said...

I love that story. So sweet!

Jackie said...

That is very cute. Your kids are so sweet, I wish we knew them better. Oh, and I was the nursery leader for a year and didn't think much learning was going on, so that gives me hope that maybe at least 1 child caught something.

Candace said...

What a sweet story! We really don't know what they are picking up on do we?
Thanks again for doing all those invitations - I really appreciate it!