Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Pics at last!

Well as usual It has taken me forever to get my pics from my camera. Our computer is so old it won't recognize my camera so I have to download them onto Chris' laptop and then burn a disk. It's a little ridiculous, but a new computer is not really at the top of the priority list right now, maybe for my birthday! Anyways here are Christmas pics at last, and a few of the new family room paint.
Can you tell they're a little wound up with anticipation?









My favorite picture of the kids opening presents. Cai is admiring Cole's new lego's while Cate has just ripped her little pony from the wrapping paper. You can see that the wrapping paper is still midair from her exhuberance!
Cole and Cate giving Santa hugs. Last year Cai was the only one to sit excitedly on his lap and this year he was the only one who wouldn't get near him. Go figure.
Sledding at Grandma Pope's the one and only shot I got before my battery died.
The freshly painted upstairs addition and mural.
The new garage/playhouse from the south windows. Looks a bit different from the last post eh. the little side part with a door is a playhouse for the kiddos and then there will be a platform with a ladder to reach the loft area above, for many sleepovers to come, and probably lots of storage too!

11 comments:

Bonny said...

Cute pictures. You're ahead of me. The mural looks awesome.

Jenni said...

Incredible mural, Courtney. I love it!!!

Courtney McKay said...

Love your paint!! What a fun playhouse idea!! don't you love legos? hours of entertainment!!

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

Well I sound like a parrot, but you are so dang talented! I really love your creativity and your artistic abilities! I can't wait to see it all in person! :) Looks like a fun Christmas! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Oh. Oh my.

I think I want you to paint my house. The mural is stunning, and the trim work is gorgeous. You guys have done a fabulous job! I want to see pics when you pull all the furniture together with it too!

Hayley said...

You are so incredibly talented! I am so impressed with your painting skills and the mural looks fabulous! I want to come take a tour..can I?

Kate said...

Love the mural, in fact just spent all last night looking for inspiration to do something similar in my bedroom. I will have to put the pictures I found on my blog. Now it's going to look like I copied you! Oh well....

Candace said...

I am in LOVE with your mural! I tis beautiful! I love the colors you chose. I can't wait to see it!

Jackie said...

Beautiful! I love it!

Candice Eborn said...

It is looking GREAT! But of you always do such a good job, no matter the challenge. The colors really look good together and the mural ties it in perfectly. We miss you guys so much. I love love the pics of your kids on Christmas. They are so sweet and full of life. Hope to see you soon. Remember, you always have a place to stay in CO...

Devon said...

What a fun Christmas, and I love your mural! You should just take pictures of your whole house for your blog, because I would love to see how you do everything! You are amazing!