Sunday, September 28, 2008

The joys of Boys!

To steal a line from my sisters blog. Although mine probably has different implications entirely. We all stayed home from church today (except Chris) because Cate has been throwing up nonstop since Sat. morning. She cannot hold anything down, and who knows if the boys may be contagious. Although I think the video shows they are more than healthy and rambunctious. Interesting to note the incredible differences between my boys and little girl. Please excuse our transitional living situation (i.e. air mattress in the boys room/laundry room) and the lack of sheets on my bed (compliments of Cate's puke). Also you may want to mute the music below.

5 comments:

Hanley Family said...

Nothing wrong with temporary arrangements! We had a slew of them until just recently. You learn to make do. :)

Eileen said...

That is so funny! No tears in the end? I love chaos.

Hayley said...

What a happy family you have! Please don't worry about the China Study, take your time. I wish I could say that we have stayed with the Vegan stuff, but we really haven't. I do have some pretty good recipes though, but I'm ashamed to say that we have cooked our fair shair of meat and animal protein lately....

We should get Cate and Sienna to play together sometime. I think they would get along great!

Hiatts said...

That is so FUNNY!!! Sorry I couldn't help you out!

Mandi Moon said...

I love the music in the background. "When theres love at home." I'm feeling the love baby!