Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cai's 8th Birthday!








Wow when your kid turns 8 it makes an impression. Cai seemed to age 3 years overnight. 8 is such a milestone, there's Baptism, Cub Scouts, Senior Primary (I guess that happened in Jan.) I was just freaking out over the latest batch of Beehive girls to come into Young Womens. I remembered when they were the older girls in Junior Primary when I was Chorister, because that really wasn't long ago like 5-6 years. Well in another 5-6 years Cai will be fourteen! A Mom never gets over how fast time goes by. At this rate Cai will be in Young Men's before I know it!
You already heard me rave about what a great kid he was on my Valentine's post so now I will just show you how darling and mature looking he is in his pics for his baptism announcements! Thanks to my sister/photographer Kerrie, for the awesome pictures.
























He was such a great little model. I have gotten so used to coaxing, prodding, and trying to get the kids to sit still that I didn't realize how cooperative Cai had gotten recently. He may have a future in modeling he got pretty into it, coming up with poses and taking it all so seriously, What a cute kid! Always trying so hard to do the right thing.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Wheres the pics??

Guymon Family said...

for some reason I can't get my pics to upload. I'll have to keep trying!