Saturday, April 5, 2008

Book Tag

Well the closest book to me was on my nightstand. It was THE SECRET by Rhonda Byrne and many other contributors.

On Page 123, the 5th sentence reads:

"Focus on the qualities you love about yourself, and the law of attraction will show you more great things about you."

This is a really great book if anyone is looking for a short book full of inspirational pick-me ups. It is so positive and uplifting. It reminds me of a quote I heard that negative thinking and worrying, is really just praying for what you don't want." That came from a woman with terminal cancer. She had the most strickingly radiant personality and enthusiasm for life, she really made an impression on me. Sometimes I think we can become so focused on our shortcomings that we actually bring about more shortcomings. So focus on the positive, and envision what you do want in your life not what you don't want in your life because the law of attraction will bring it about.

I really don't have anyone else to tag that hasn't been tagged already. Maybe that's a clue I need to find more friends who blog.

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Hey Courtney - I liked your book tag - but what do you do if you don't have any qualities you LOVE about yourself?@? There might be a few that are okay. Anyway, I felt the same way about my empty fellow bloggers list but just wait, you'll soon find there is a world of bloggers out there you never knew existed.

Janalee Hubbard said...

Hey Courtney! Will you be my bloggin friend? I love your blog, so beautiful!! And the Secret is one of my all time favorites that sits on my kitchen table so I can flip it open while I eat breakfast. It's a great way to start the day!