Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All in the eye of the beholder!


Ohhh! Cai is having a funny week. I promise I really do have three kids, but after much debate I thought I just had to share this today. Cai came running into my bedroom to show me his "muscles." Which of course are a little overboard in the the pectoral department. He took a rice sock (a sock filled with rice makes a great heating pad when microwaved) draped it over his shoulders and stuffed it under his shirt. Ahhh the innocence of youth! It brought me back to Candices video of gabrielle stuffing balloons up her shirt calling them her "gorgeous things." He looks so intimidating doesn't he!

6 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh what a funny kiddo!!! I though only girls stuffed their shirts. He does look buff and his face is quite intimidating. Candice needs to put Gabrielle's video on her blog. That makes me laugh just thinking about it. Love you guys!!!!

Taylor Family said...

P.S. Cate fits right in with the boys showing off her pirates tattoo! Go Cate!!!

McCabe Family said...

What a funny boy. He is always thinking of something. As long as he didn't run out of a closet to show you.

Janalee Hubbard said...

I am so glad that Ken Rockwell helped you- he has taught me so much too, and it's nice he's willing to share his knowledge. I was thinking you should go to Inkleys and ask for that deal or ask if they will be selling it at that price again soon. It wasn't actually an advertised price, we just called about that camera and they said it "happened to be on sale". Makes you wonder if they can just put it on sale if you ask for it. Also, Inkleys throws in some how-to classes for free which I am excited about, and we could go together if you get your camera there!

Candice Eborn said...

I love your kids! They are little bundles of energy and creativity. I hope that everything is going well for you guys. We miss you!

nattiesplace said...

Hey, Where is the picture of Chris in his satin and Velvet outfit? I loved seeing your trip pictures. What a wonderful memories you to have created.