Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Kerrie!


To an awesome Sister, Aunt, Friend, Mom, and all around great human being! We love Aunt Kerrie she has always been there for our family to support us. Even when her heart was breaking to pieces to see her nieces and nephews during her struggle with infertility, she wouldn't think to miss a family event for the sake of her own feelings. She always shows such an interest and love for all others around her. This picture is one of my favorites, a mother at long last! Kerrie deserves all the best the world has to offer and more. She now is the proud mother of two, and she is the greatest mom to those darling boys there ever was. We love you Aunt Kerrie, we hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh Courtney, you make me cry. How kind of you to share such nice feelings and thoughts about me. My sisters and my family were the ones that helped me through those awful times. Your children were so important to me. I'm so grateful to be a mom to my own children and share in the motherhood experience with you. Thank you for being you!!! Love ya, Kerrie

McCabe Family said...

Diddo, I think you hit the nail on the head with Kerrie, she is the most thoughtful person and is always making everyone around her feel great about themselves. We love Aunt Kerrie.

Candice Eborn said...

We love our Ker Bear. Thank heavens for sisters. I feel privileged to be a part of this exclusive club!

Hayley said...

Courtney,
I didn't know you were a blogger! How fun this will be to see what you guys are up to since we never get to chat anymore! One day we need to get Kate and Sienna to play!

Hanne and Fam said...

Ok, somehow I have missed that you have a blog until now. Love the family photo!